Thursday, February 27, 2020

How I Built My Own Bio Filter For My Gray Water System

When we bought our home a few years back we knew that there was a problem with the plumbing, three drainage pipes from three kitchen sink were too small and would keep on greeting clogged. 

Eventually I just had to drill a hole in the wall and let the water dragon into the garden. 

The trees and flower bushes really loved it. 

But it was a bit nasty. 

Finally I put together this bio filter and it seems to work great. 

Here is how I did it...

I cut a plastic barrel in half and drilled a drainage hole half way up one of the sides. 

Then the bottom up to the drainage hole with wood chips inside a steel screen. 

I feed the pipe from the sink through an older planter pot with more steel screen and some old astroterf for a filter.

Then I added some alovera and gravel. 

Covered it up with stone to look nice and done. 

Just some green thinking..

2 comments:

  1. HOW I GOT CURED OF HERPES DISEASE
    I'm here to testify about what DR. OSO did for me. I have been suffering from (HERPES) disease for the past 5 years and had constant pain,especially inside my body. During the first year,I had faith in God that i would be healed someday.This disease started circulating all over my body and i have been taking treatment from my doctor, few weeks ago i came across a testimony of one lady on the internet testifying about a Man called DR. OSO on how he cured her from herpes disease. And she also gave the email address of this man and advise anybody to contact him for help for any kind of sickness that he would be of help, so I emailed him telling him about my (HERPES) he told me not to worry that i was going to be cured!! Well i never believed it,, well after all the procedures and remedy given to me by this man few weeks later i started experiencing changes all over me as DR. OSO assured me that i will be cured,after some time i went to my doctor to confirmed if i have be finally healed behold it was TRUE,the test came out negative. So friends my advise is if you have such sickness or any other at all you can contact DR. OSO for help via email} drosohaberhome@gmail.com or WhatsApp+2348162084839

    here is the DR OSO website.

    https://sites.google.com/view/drosohaberhome/

    His blog page https://drosohaberhome.blogspot.com

    you can also email me for more information about DR oso via smithmorgan2777@gmail.com ALL THANK TO DR OSO .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its a miracle that I am alive today. I encounter HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS (HSV1/2) for good four (4) years, six (6) months and twelve (12) day with my calculations, before I meet the great Dr. Emmanuel. I am Tina Richard from Fresno California, united state of America and I was affected with herpes virus.Herpes is a viral infection cause by the Herpes simplex virus, marked by painful, watery blister in the skin or mucous membrane or on the genitals. This was what I suffered for good four years. I have visited CVS Pharmacy in Fresno for treatment but no improvement. I meet Dr.Emmanuel online while I was searching for herpes cure I read a testimony about his work. I give a try that now becomes a testimony in my life. I contacted Dr.Emmanuel WhatsApp  +2348140073965 or E-mail: nativehealthclinic@gmail.com  

      Delete