Sunday, October 15, 2017

Natural Brain Boosts – That Work Now



Hours of studying can make a person hungry. Add to that a few cups of coffee and a bunch more to study, new we are talking about a need for real motivation. 

But there must be some kind of natural solutions for this problem. 

This is what just happened to me. I was pouring over set theory mathematics for over two hours when I got hungry. 

I ate a full avocado plain with a spoon. Now if you look around the Internet you can find that avocados are a real brain food, but are they going to do the trick for me right now? 

Probably not. 

Allot of the so called brain foods are things that are only going to help you out if you make them part of your diet for some time. 

But what natural medicine can you use to help you get the job done right now? 

That's exactly the question I was asking myself when I swallowed the last spoonful of avocado this evening. 

There are a number of supplements that are made to help boost your brain power right away, but that's not what I was looking for, my thought was what plant can I get my hands on now that will help me finish this up. 

None of this was new to me, it's just that times you need to ask yourself the question in order to get the answer. 

And without getting into details I am just going to give you a list of four plants that you can use to boost your brain power now. 

Teas that can boost brain power right away:

•    Green tea
•    Gotu Kola
•    Rosemary
And then I have one more for you, but because it's expensive and really needs to be cooked, I’ll put it separately. 

•    Panax Ginseng

Now the great thing about all these is they can help you out right away. 

But in the end the best natural medicine for concentration, is motivation.

I really like that one! 

The best natural medicine for concentration is motivation. 

No comments:

Post a Comment