Thursday, February 24, 2011

Why Would You Take B-Complex


B-complex is a group of vitamins that are essential for the creating of energy in every cell in our body. So why wouldn't you take B-complex? Well there is talk about dangers of mega dose vitamins and there is a lot to that, but because the B vitamins are water soluble vitamins they are very safe even taken in mega doses.

I find that 100mg of B-complex is just as effective in the treatment of headache caused by hangover as taking Tylenol or any other over the counter pain medicine.

I take B-complex to help me study and for when I feel weak and need more energy.

One of the things that I look for most in a multi vitamin is high concentration of B-complex.

B vitamins assist in the proper metabolism of carbohydrates and can be helpful in keeping balanced sugar levels.

The list goes on and on so why would you take B-complex? Why wouldn't you?

No comments:

Post a Comment