Tuesday, February 11, 2020

Digestive Tonic Syrup


So after years of success with my winter herbal formulas for colds and couphs I really wanted to create a new formula for some thing different. 


So after a few tims of my kids complaning about stomach aiches I decided that it was time for a syrup for digestional discomforts. 


The formula I put together was actually really simple.


It consisted of four herbs. 

  • Pepper mint 

  • Spiramint

  • Sage

  • Ginger


In order for the syrup to be tasty I only used a small amount of the sage in comparison to the other three herbs. 


I started off by boiling 30 grams of fresh Ginger in one liter of water for about 15 minutes, then I added 30 grams of dry spiramint, 30 grams of dry pepper mint and ten grams of sage and let it steep for about an hour.


After straining and pressing the concenrated extract and filtering it through a cheese cloth I added 1.5 grams of sugar for every ml of liquid and heated over a low flam until all the sugar was disolved. 


It came out good, the tast is good and also the effect. What is really nice about it is that the strong mint has a fast cooling efect on the stomach as soon as you take it.   

1 comment:

  1. Its a miracle that I am alive today. I encounter HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS (HSV1/2) for good four (4) years, six (6) months and twelve (12) day with my calculations, before I meet the great Dr. Emmanuel. I am Tina Richard from Fresno California, united state of America and I was affected with herpes virus.Herpes is a viral infection cause by the Herpes simplex virus, marked by painful, watery blister in the skin or mucous membrane or on the genitals. This was what I suffered for good four years. I have visited CVS Pharmacy in Fresno for treatment but no improvement. I meet Dr.Emmanuel online while I was searching for herpes cure I read a testimony about his work. I give a try that now becomes a testimony in my life. I contacted Dr.Emmanuel WhatsApp  +2348140073965 or E-mail: nativehealthclinic@gmail.com  

    ReplyDelete