Tuesday, August 25, 2020

Medical Mushrooms



Personally I don't have any experience with these Mushrooms.


Most of the multivitamins that I purchase do have a combination of a few of them and for me I feel that it's enough.


Their immune system strengthening properties are what sparked the idea for this post while researching immune stimulating herbs.


All of the medicinal mushrooms have more or less the same five health benefits.


This makes a lot of sense being that well in the end they are all mushrooms,right.


The Five Health Benefits Of Mushrooms

  • Prevent diabetes

  • Anti-aging

  • Anti Cancer

  • Keep The Heart Healthy

  • Strengthen The Immune System


There is a good solid amount of research to back this up but still nothing has been scientifically proven 100%.


Here is the article that brought this all to my attention.


https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4684115/



No comments:

Post a Comment