Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Ginger root

Ginger root beside for being a very tasty ingredient in foods and teas is an amazing medicinal herb. Now if you don`t know about the wonders that ginger does for digestion issues you should  get out your pen and paper and take notes, well today you could just copy and paste this and then print it out. So for starters, ginger root is the number one herb for nausea. I sometimes get really bad motion sickness when I ride the bus and it frustrates me because then I can’t read or make good use of my time. So what I would do is buy some dry ginger root candy and eat that when i got motion sickness and it would really help. It seems that i am not the only one enjoying ginger root to relieve nausea here are some clinical studies done on this topic.
For morning sickness
For motion sickness
So how can you use ginger?
It’s very simple, take a piece of fresh ginger about the size of the top joint of your thumb boil it in a cup and a half of water for five minutes add some honey and drink.
Of course you can get pills and use essential oils but I like to use herbs closest to their natural form.

No comments:

Post a Comment