Saturday, March 14, 2020

Some Old Time Remedies For The NEW THREAT



This is not a cure for carona.

I actually dont want to write this because I am extremely upset about the way the world is reacting to the new Caronavires.

But I already did the research so I may as well share it.

This is not a cure, and now I will go back to the top and write it there as well.

But here are a list of foods and herbs that are known to have anti virus actions and afterwards I will explain why these in specific and link my sources.

Chamomile 
Citrus peels
Passion flowers 
Hony 
Propolis 
Parsley 
Celery
Spinach 
Kale
Tea
Broccoli 
Cucumber 
Red onions 
Clover blossom 
Peppermint 
Rosemary 
Oregano 
Dandelion 
Carrots 

Now before you get upset and say, what a bunch of foods and herbs are the answer to this world wide epademic? And this guy also spells things wrong? 

Yeah well had to write this from my phone so sorry about that.

SO IS THERE A MEDICAL  CURE FOR THE CORONAVIRUS?

I think so

I think that its Remdesivir but it is not yet aproved by the FDA.

Why do I think this here are the two reasons in the links below 



So before I go into why I think we are not hearing about this yet.

This is why I think the above list was worth my time.

If you read about how the Remdesivir works its a nucleoside analogue which means it stops the virus from being able to reproduce by messing with how it produces its energy, I think , but you can go back and see for yourself if you would like. 

Flavonoids are a petrochemical in plants that are known to kill certain viruses.

Now there was an extensive research done on how a number of them work and you may read it here.


So the list above is of the common foods and herbs that contain the flavonoids from the study which if you read the whole thing work similarly to the drug Remdesivir.

Ok so then whats the problem why are we in a world wide panic?

Well it could be that remedesivir is not safe, there probably is not enough of it if too many people are infected.

Maybe I am wrong, just ask my wife it happens a lot. 

But in my opinion we all spend way too much time looking at our phones and being scared.


2 comments:

  1. HOW I GOT CURED OF HERPES DISEASE
    I'm here to testify about what DR. OSO did for me. I have been suffering from (HERPES) disease for the past 5 years and had constant pain,especially inside my body. During the first year,I had faith in God that i would be healed someday.This disease started circulating all over my body and i have been taking treatment from my doctor, few weeks ago i came across a testimony of one lady on the internet testifying about a Man called DR. OSO on how he cured her from herpes disease. And she also gave the email address of this man and advise anybody to contact him for help for any kind of sickness that he would be of help, so I emailed him telling him about my (HERPES) he told me not to worry that i was going to be cured!! Well i never believed it,, well after all the procedures and remedy given to me by this man few weeks later i started experiencing changes all over me as DR. OSO assured me that i will be cured,after some time i went to my doctor to confirmed if i have be finally healed behold it was TRUE,the test came out negative. So friends my advise is if you have such sickness or any other at all you can contact DR. OSO for help via email} drosohaberhome@gmail.com or WhatsApp+2348162084839

    here is the DR OSO website.

    https://sites.google.com/view/drosohaberhome/

    His blog page https://drosohaberhome.blogspot.com

    you can also email me for more information about DR oso via smithmorgan2777@gmail.com ALL THANK TO DR OSO .

    ReplyDelete
  2. MY TESTIMONY ABOUT HOW DR IMOLOA HERBAL CREAM ENLARGE MY PENIS FROM 4 INCHES TO 8 INCHES

    Hello everyone here i want to share a marvelous testimony oh how Dr Imoloa HERBAL MIXTURE CREAM saved me from shame and disgrace .So Many Women Today Cheat On Their Husband All Because Of The Poor Performance Of Their Husband In Bed,I Have Come To Know That Women Love Men Who Last Long In Bed And Also Has That Big Dick That Can Make Them Scream And Also Make Them Rich Their Climax,Women Truly Love Good Sex. I Have Been Passing True Sexual Problems For The Past Six Years Now All Because Of The Size Of My Penis And My Poor Performance In Bed I Caught My Wife With A Man On Our Matrimonial Bed I Was Heart Broken And Confused When I Asked Her Why She Did All What She Did She Told Me I Was Not Good In Bed That I Can Not Satisfy Her That She Needs A Man Who Can Satisfy Her That Was How She Broke Up With Me At That Moment. I Told My Self I Was Never Going To Have Any Thing To Do With Any Woman Again I Started Going To The Club Sleeping Around With Different Girls at a Point I Got Tired Of Living That Kind Of Life Because That Was Never Part Of Me I Was On Line Last Month When I Came Across so many testimonies On   Dr imoloa, How He Made their Sex Life Come Back To Life And That He Had Giving Them The Real Size Of Penis A Man  Suppose To Have I Got Interested And I Contacted Him At Once Luckily For Me He Was Online After About 30 Minutes He Replied Me And Then He Told Me Every Thing I Needed To Do After Every Thing He Sent Me A herbal cream Package True The DHL courier  Service Which I Received The Next three Days And Then I Started Using Them As Instructed By Him After About 2 Weeks I Started Seeing My Penis Got to 8 inches And i Felt So Many Changes Inside Of Me And Today I Am Happily Married With 2 kids And Last Up more than 1 Hour On Bed and can go up to 10 rounds with my wife All Thanks To Dr imoloa For Making Me Feel Like A Man Once Again.note he also have cure for..PENIS ENLARGEMENT, BREAST ENLARGEMENT, DIABETES 1/2,HIV/AIDS,HERPES,CANCER,PREMATURE EJACULATION,WEAK ERECTION,ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION ,LOW SPERM COUNT PREGNANCY HERBAL MEDICINE HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE LOW SPERM COUNT LYME DISEASE many more..  Contact Via drimolaherbalmademedicine@gmail.com or  whatssapp--+2347081986098

    ReplyDelete