Thursday, July 9, 2020

Watch What You Think


It is not a new age theory that what we think and believe affects our health, just writing that I know that I have written it before but I guess a good statement is worth repeating. 

The physiological effects of stress on our health, such as high blood pressure and lower functioning of our immune system, are well known. 

I don't even feel the need to bring sources for these. Any internet search can show you documented proof of this and one can even do their own research by talking to people and observing to come to the same conclusion. 

What is even more interesting though is the fact that also our beliefs have such a strong effect on our health that in order for a drug to be officially recognized as being an effective cure for certain illness it needs to be tested with a double blind placebo test. 

This means that it has to be proved that it works in significantly more cases than a placebo, which is nothing more than a sugar pill. Because the fact that these people even just think that they are taking medicine causes their body to produce the desired results in some cases. 

The reason that I bring this up is because I feel like many of us are in need of a serious mental diet these days.

While the world is starting to ride the second wave of the so-called Covid-19, the fear and anxiety are more contagious than the virus itself. 

And it is my belief that they can be causing more of a health crisis as well.

But the situation is what it is and we are all in it. What is important is to be very aware of your mind and what you are letting it dwell upon.

Like I said - Watch What You Think

A few years ago I wrote a short article about the seven habits that I have used to stay healthy, I even paid a good friend to edit it for me so it would sound nicer than all of the run-on sentences in this blog post. 

For some reason though I never finished it off, it is kind of strange now that I think of it. I worked on it for so long, actually put money into it and left it 98% finished, but not all the way there. 

Anyway, here is the supper short version.

The Seven Habits For Staying Healthy And Young
  • Eat fresh garlic
  • Drink lots of water
  • Eat leafy greens
  • Drink fresh lemon juice in water first thing in the morning
  • Take a multivitamin
  • Get lots of exercise
  • Think positive

In the full article I went into detailed clinical proof that these things work and also gave tips and examples on how they can be done. 

If you want to actually read it just let me know and maybe that will motivate me to finish it off and put it out there. 

For free don't worry. 

2 comments:

  1. Its a miracle that I am alive today. I encounter HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS (HSV1/2) for good four (4) years, six (6) months and twelve (12) day with my calculations, before I meet the great Dr. Emmanuel. I am Tina Richard from Fresno California, united state of America and I was affected with herpes virus.Herpes is a viral infection cause by the Herpes simplex virus, marked by painful, watery blister in the skin or mucous membrane or on the genitals. This was what I suffered for good four years. I have visited CVS Pharmacy in Fresno for treatment but no improvement. I meet Dr.Emmanuel online while I was searching for herpes cure I read a testimony about his work. I give a try that now becomes a testimony in my life. I contacted Dr.Emmanuel WhatsApp  +2348140073965 or E-mail: nativehealthclinic@gmail.com  

    ReplyDelete