Monday, July 11, 2011

Natural Remedy for Poison Oak


Friends of ours that are out in California for the summer called us up this morning to say hello. My wife spoke to them for a lot longer than I did and when she got off the phone she said that the oil I make work really well for treating poison oak. Now I make a lot of oils for a lot of different things and the last oil I made was for respiratory problem so it took me a second to figure out what she was talking about. Before our friends had left I gave them a natural first aid oil that I had developed with a friend of mine when we had a clinic together. I am going to tell you how to make it because it is very simple and yet very effective in treating all forms of skin irritation.

First I would prepare medicinal calendula oil. I would then take a ten ml dropper bottle and put fifteen drops of lavender essential oil and fifteen drops of tea tree essential oil. I would then fill the rest of the bottle with the medicinal calendula oil. This oil is great for cuts, burns, bites and now I know even for poison oak.

No comments:

Post a Comment