Thursday, August 31, 2017

Cut Your Own Firewood - For Exercise

Cut Your Own Firewood – For Exercise

The biggest problem with getting enough good exercise, in my humble opinion, is finding the time to do it.

But the truth is we just need to figure how to make what we are already doing into an exercise. 

Cutting your own fire wood was just one of the examples that came to my mind, and I felt it would make a good post title.

I have been really fortunate to be able to keep a high level of physical health even though my schedule didn’t give me free time to work out.

I have always found ways to work out while on the job.

For example right now I work in security for my main source of income. While at work I make it a point to do a certain amount of pull ups, dips, and stomach crunches every shift. 

Of course I cant get on my back and start doing a set of sit ups, but when I find anything that I can hang from I do leg lifts.

I work out my abs by hanging and bringing my knees up to my chest.  

Now I am not a trainer but I do know the essential importance of exercise for over all health. 

So I found a couple good things for you to check out and find a way to increase the amount of exercise you are getting in.

The fact is that once you get into the habit of working out every day, even if its just a round of push ups, you will get addicted to it.

And that my friends is what makes a healthy life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment