Sunday, June 19, 2011

Canker Sores (Aphthous Ulcers) – What are they and how can we treat them with Natural Medicine


Canker Sores are small areas of inflammation that developed on the inside of the mouth. They can appear on the inside of the cheeks and lips as well as on the tong and gums. The inflamed area then turns into an ulcer, which lasts anywhere from four to twenty days. They can range in size from that of a grain of sand to the size of a grape.

The exact cause of these canker sores is no known for certain. They may be brought on by irritation to the tissue of the mouth, viral infection, stress, weakness of the immune system, trauma and fatigue. They may also be linked to deficiencies of iron, lysine, vitamin B12 and folic acid.

Nutritional supplements that can be helpful if you suffer from canker sores.

  1. Acidophilus
  2. L-Lysine
  3. B-complex Vitamins
  4. Vitamin C with bioflavonoids
You could also apply lavender oil directly to the affected area 2-3 times a day. This helps with the pain immediately and also speeds up the healing process.

To avoid getting canker sores in the first place it is important that you maintain a balance of minerals, acidity and alkalinity in the body.

If you are repeatedly getting canker sores you should get a blood test to check for nutritional deficiencies.

2 comments:

  1. This is unbelievable. A great testimony that i must share to all herpes patients out there. i never believed that there could be any complete cure for the virus,i saw a post on Facebook page of how Dr Goodwin prepare herbal cure for a lady and brought her back to life. i needed to give it try too and after a week of contacting him,he sent some concoctions to me here in U.S.A all the way from Africa. And he gave me instructions on how to commence treatment using the herbal concoction he sent across to me and i did exactly as instructed. To my utmost surprise, just three to four days of treatment i began to experience some changes but I did nothing but to be consistent with the medication. Just to cut the long story short, i went for test after three weeks of treatment only to discover that i don't longer carry the virus. Not only that i was cured of HSV2, Dr Goodwin also gave me my joy back and help restore my family's love and respect so i took it as a duty to share this as far as possible. he saved me and he can do same for you less i forget.during our discussions, he also told me that he have herbal remedy for diseases like HIV AIDS, ALS, MND, Epilepsy, Leukemia, Asthma, Cancer, Gonorrhea, contact him on drgodwinsolutionhome@gmail.com or Whatsapp +2348054615060

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never give up in life they all say no cure to HSV 2 which is a big lie I have pass through many process also i never believe there is really cure to HERPES until I meet Dr.Ehiaguna the doctor that have been helping many people for many years, I come across this doctor online when I was searching for cure online I found out about this man, and to my greatest surprise this man have the herbal medicine which I have been looking for years I explain my problem to him through the email I found on someone who testify about him also, Dr.Ehiaguna write me a reply and explain how the process work so after ordering for the medicine I got it within 4 days and I took it according to the way Dr.Ehiaguna instructed, I was so happy after two week I took the medicine there was very big change in my health when I was done with the process I go for test, I found out I am negative that was the day I have the tears of joy you can also get in contact with my doctor through his email now drehiaguna@gmail.com or you can also WhatsApp him +2348073908953. And He also have herbs medicine to cured the following diseases; eczema,urethra wart,chronic problems.Herpes, Cancer, Als,Hepatitis, Diabetes, HPV,Infections,ulcer  ETC

    ReplyDelete