Wednesday, December 20, 2017

Herbal Remedies For High Blood pressure

Herbal Remedies For High Blood pressure
High blood pressure or mild hypertension is clinically defined as a systolic pressure of more then 140mm/hg and a diastolic pressure of more then 90mm/hg.
Systolic pressure is when the heart is contracted and diastolic pressure is when it is relaxed.
High blood pressure can be caused by stress, diet and heredity. Blood pressure natural goes up with age.
Taking herbs that are considered to be cardio tonic herbs, is strongly recommended. Such herbs are shepherds purse, Alfalfa, hawthorn and garlic.
Also relaxing herbs like passion flower, California poppy, yarrow and linden.
Herbal formula for high blood pressure
Make a strong tea by steeping one tablespoon of each hawthorn leaves and flowers, shepherds purse and one teaspoon of celery seed and yarrow in three cups of boiling water for twenty minutes. Drink an entire cup three times a day.

2 comments:

  1. Hello, everyone! I,m here to explore blogs and forum about the wonderful and most safe cure for HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS (HSV).
    I was positive to the deadly virus called HERPES and i lost hope because i was out casted and rejected even by my closet friends.
    i searched on-line to know and enquirer about cure for HERPES and i read someone testimony on how he was cured from HSV-2 so i decided to contact the same herbalist Called Drbobizua because i know that nature has the power to heal everything.
    i contacted him to know how he can help me and he told me never to worry that he will help me with the natural herbs from God!
    after 2 days of contacting him, he told me that the cure has been ready and he sent it to me via UPS SPEED POST and it got to me after 3 days!
    i used the medicine as he instructed me (MORNING and EVENING) and i was cured!
    its really like a dream but i am so happy!
    thats the reason i decided to also add more comment of Him so that more can be saved just like me!
    and if you need his help, you can email him on drbobizua20@gmail.com or whatsapp +2347026251438 .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is alder from Texas,US. I really want this information to be useful to the whole world, it's how my brother was cured of herpes and cold score with herbal remedy prepared by doctor Chimnedum herbal home, and he also cure other virus too, for further information contact doctor Chimnedum herbal home now on his own email address dr.chimneduherbalhome1616@gmail.com or call/whatsapp him:+2347086675538.

    ReplyDelete