Wednesday, December 20, 2017

My Home Garden

Here is just a quick picture that I got this past Friday while getting some of the things that my wife needed for our Friday night dinner.


The real beauty in this garden of ours is in the fact that it doesn’t need any up keep. The sad part is that I don’t take care of it.


What a double edged sword right?


But the real truth is that if I just put a little bit of TLC into this garden it could really be a breathtaking place.


When I do I am going to take some good pictures and share them with you.


But what you can learn from my neglected garden is what useful herbs can grow well with minimal care.


The plants that I have in this garden are rosemary, sage, aloe, and after the winter fresh onions.


All of these just need a good soil and a bit of water and sunshine and they will grow just great.


I hope that the next time I write about this garden it will be a natural medicine garden.

No comments:

Post a Comment